Resentment is a wedge that gets between you and your partner, driving you further and further apart until all you see are their faults.
The separation causes pain, loneliness and despair. Sometimes the pain is so great, it's tempting to think you would both be better off apart.
I know how that feels.
I just want you to know - it doesn't have to be that way.
I've found a process that my husband and I have used over the 25 years that we have been together.
This simple process will help you:
- Process Negative Emotions
- Get to the root causes
- Resolve Resentment
- Gain Clarity on the Issues Driving You Apart
- A Clear Plan to Move Past the Pain
- Feel Closer Than Ever Before
This is not a quick fix.
The process requires total willingness to look at your own side of the street, take responsibility for your part, practice forgiveness (yourself and your partner), and be open and honest about what you really need.
There will be 4 - 45 minute Skype Sessions and Homework Assignments
- Introduction Call - We will review the most critical issues as a couple
- Permission to Vent - This is your chance to dump it all and get it all off your chest.
- Relationship Inventory - This is where we get specific about the cause of each resentment, how it effects you, and what your part is.
- The Plan - We will discuss your progress and review your plan
I look forward to working with you to resolve the resentments and helping you feel closer to the one you love.
Life: Wife, Mother of Teen Boys, Daughter, Sister, Friend
Work: Writer, Podcast Host, Blogger and Course Instructor
Hobbies: English Bulldog Lover, Nail Art, and Backyard Chickens, SoulCycle, Hiking
"The best thing in my life are the people in it." ~Arlina
Sobriety Date: 4/23/1994